Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Norwegian Cruise Line Bans Food Outside of Dining Areas

Cruise Critic published an article today regarding NCL's new decision to not allow passengers to carry food back from the ship's restaurants and buffets to the passenger's staterooms.  You can read it HERE   NCL says they made the decision in order to keep the ship looking nice.  I guess there have been too many half-eaten lobster tails littering the hallways....



I've actually done this in the past when cruising in non-suite level accommodations.  Since I tend to be an early riser, I often times head to the buffet and bring back a continental breakfast for my travel-mate.  Maybe a small tray of sandwiches for an afternoon snack.  Why not a G&T while relaxing before bed?

The thing that makes you go HMMMMM is that NCL recently announced that they will be charging $7.95 for room service!  Yet another reason to always cruise in a suite!


Please contact me, Matthew Dobeck to book your next vacation!  mattdobeck@outlook.com or 954-798-6573

No comments:

Post a Comment