Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My Very First Cruise and That Cruise Line is Going Strong - NCL - Norwegian Cruise Lines

I cannot believe that over 15 years ago I took my first cruise.  Since then it has become somewhat of an obsession.  I can honestly say that I have cruised in the highest suite on one of the most expensive cruise lines as well as the cheapest stateroom (with bunk-beds) on the most value brand cruise line.  With that said all of my cruises I have enjoyed.

My first cruise was on the NCL "SS Norway".  She was a grand old liner, but that actually made me fall in love with the cruise experience ever more.  The nostalgia mixed with modern flair.

NCL or Norwegian Cruise Lines is one of the leading cruise lines today.  Please call me, Matthew Dobeck, Cruise Brothers Cruise Consultant at 954-798-6573 or email me at mattdobeck@outlook.com and I would be happy to book your next cruise vacation.





View in Browser
Please contact me - Matthew Dobeck for more details and terms and conditions of this promotion. 954-798-6573 or mattdobeck@outlook.com
Norwegian’s Freestyle Choice. Choose One, Two Or Three Offers. Up To $2,000 In Value.
Choose One, Two Or Three Offers. Up To $2,000 In Value.
Europe. Alaska. Bahamas & Florida.
Bermuda. The Caribbean. South America.





Norwegian Cruise Line





No comments:

Post a Comment